- MODEL TEST PAPER FOR ENTRANCE TEST OF B.Sc. (AGRICULTURE AND FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY) 2017 New
- A Seminar Cum Awareness Program
- P.G. Department of Botany guest lecture on August 7, 2015
- Activities of Journalism Department
- Teej Celebrated at Khalsa College Amritsar after a decade.
- 3 day Diwali Tournament of Hockey and Handball held in Khalsa College, Amritsar
- P.G.Deptt. of Computer Sc. organized workshop on Android based technologies by HCL Infosystem
- KCA NCC cadets Win Medals in Inter-Battalion Shooting Events
- Workshop on Ruby on Rails
- Seminar on Organic Farming by Agriculture Department
- Seminar on Hazards of Mobile Rays by Botany Department
- Pak folk artist Warsi leave audience at Khalsa College captivated, recite Warish Shah's `Kalaam` on 19th April 2015
- Harwinder Hinda Memorial Football Tournament held at Khalsa College
- One Day Workshop on `Drinking water Testing` at Khalsa College
- KCA Prof selected for UGC Research Award for Research in Life Sciences
- UK Museum Expert shed light on Maharja Dalip Singh at Khalsa College To help Khalsa Colege to Modernize its Sikh history Museum
- Guru Nanak ji's 546th Gurpurab celebrated with Fervour KCGC takes out mega procession from Khalsa College to Golden Temple
- Book Fair organized at Khalsa College Amritsar
- Educational Tour of Economics Department on September 11, 2015
- Principal Dr. Mehal Singh released book Magistrate Mujrim
- Khalsa College gets 'Potential for Excellence status from UGC' to get Rs.1.5 crore special grant
- USA Students Visit
- Workshop on 'Computer Assembling and Networking'
- Seminar on Big Data
- Template for Science Research Journal : Current Report on Science and Technlology New
- World Physiotherapy Day New
- Extension lecture on Science as a tool to connect to Gurbani, September 29, 2016
- Economics Deptt. visit to Pingalwara
- Workshop on Creative Writing in English
- One Day Workshop on Radiation Detectors
- Seminar on Programing the Minds Through Hoilstic Education
- Alumni Meet 2015
- Activities of Department of Fashion Designing New
- Arambhik Ardas Divas New
- "Teeyan Festival"
- Gender Champions Club New
- Annual Sports Day
- 110th Convocation
- 2nd Inter Khalsa Colleges Diwali Tournament
- 7 Days National Workshop on Research Methodology (December 18-24, 2016)
- Notice Regarding Passport New
- Free BMD Test Camp at Physiotherapy Dept New
UK Museum Expert shed light on Maharja Dalip Singh at Khalsa College To help Khalsa Colege to Modernize its Sikh history Museum
Karen Emma White, an expert on museums and an Assistant at Ancient House Museum Thetford, United Kingdom, visited historic Khalsa College and delivered a power-point presentation on the life history of Maharaja Dalip Singh, son of legendry Sikh ruler Maharja Ranjit Singh. She explained how Dalip as young boy was ferried to England after Punjab was annexed into the British Empire in 1849, his personal rapport with royal family and later his non-descript life in England as his demise in France.
She said she was overwhelmed by the valour of Sikh history and culture and had visited Chandigarh and to look at Punjab history from closer view. She, apart from having a look at 1892 built Khalsa College’s architectural grandeur, also visited the Sikh History and Research Library and was impressed by the rare books, manuscripts, documents, paintings and other relics of Sikh history at the library.
``It is highly appreciable that documents are well-kept and digitization work to preserve these rare material is going on. We will further collaborate with the College to modernize the Sikh history Museum’’, said Karen. ``She stressed on modern technology and methods of preservation for the museum. ``We are ready to collaborate with the College for modernizing the museum’’, said she adding that they would provide expertise through the internet to college authorities.
Karen said she had a peep into the history in the library for the update of her research on Maharaja Dalip Singh. The students asked her questions relating the descendents of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and their families. During the interaction, head of Sikh history research library Prof.Inderjit Singh Gagoani, Prof.Supninder Kaur, Prof.Gurbax Singh, Prof.Kanwaljit Singh, Under Secretary DS Rataul, other teachers and students were present. Rataul added that as per the directions of Khalsa College Governing Council honourary secretary Rajinder Mohan Singh Chhina, Karen will provide expertise to the Museum’s upkeep and modernization in near future.