Khalsa College claims pre-eminence not only for its glorious past, but also because of its visionary outlook towards the future. It finds inspiration in the lofty ideals of the Great Gurus who have always advocated a progressive attitude of mind, giving up all that is dogmatic, according due value to intelligence and logic. The college is visualized as a place of learning that would strive towards higher degree of excellence in development of the mind and spirit. Khalsa College prides itself in associating with and nurturing highly intelligent, inspired and hardworking personalities. Progress is our watchword and academic achievement our measure of success.
- The eminence of its teaching faculty and fascination of its well-stocked library, high-tech laboratories, extensive playing-fields and recently renovated hostels are its main attractions.
- A sense of grandeur and beauty pervades the campus. The college has been conferred the status of Autonomous in August 2013, "College with Potential for Excellence" and 'Star Status' in recent times. Khalsa College is a composite institution with six wings consisting of the faculties of Agriculture, Commerce & Business Administration, Computer Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, Natural Science and Physiotherapy.
- The campus also houses Khalsa College of Education, Khalsa College for Women, Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Khalsa College Girls High School, Khalsa College Boys Senior secondary School and Khalsa College Public School. Spacious in dimension, the main college building is a masterpiece of architecture-a blend of Mughal, Rajput and Sikh Styles. The college campus covers an area of over 330 acres and provides latest amenities of Higher Education. It is flanked by Chemistry, Computer and Physics blocks on western side and Library, Sikh History, Postgraduate, Biotechnology and Canteen blocks in the eastern side. Sikh History & Research Department, that came into being in 1930 contains a reference library and a gallery of thousands of manuscripts, rare books, portraits and paintings of great historical significance and value.
- The College is partly residential with three hostels namely Nabha, Faridkot and Hargobind (for boys) and four hostels for girls providing accommodation to 850 students. The campus also has within its premises a Gurudwara, a Gymnasium, a Nursery, a Fruit Farm, a Cricket Stadium, sprawling Playgrounds (Including Athletic Track, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Football, Hockey and Cricket Grounds) a Swimming Pool, a Fully Computerised Library, a Career Guidance Cell, a Placement Cell and Student Activity Centre. Infra structural development in the college is a regular feature. New Buildings of Administration Block, Agriculture Department, Girls Hostel, Student Cafeteria were constructed last year.
- Washrooms for girl students and provision for drinking water in the college and hostels were other highlights of the year.