- MODEL TEST PAPER FOR ENTRANCE TEST OF B.Sc. (AGRICULTURE AND FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY) 2017 New
- A Seminar Cum Awareness Program
- P.G. Department of Botany guest lecture on August 7, 2015
- Activities of Journalism Department
- Teej Celebrated at Khalsa College Amritsar after a decade.
- 3 day Diwali Tournament of Hockey and Handball held in Khalsa College, Amritsar
- P.G.Deptt. of Computer Sc. organized workshop on Android based technologies by HCL Infosystem
- KCA NCC cadets Win Medals in Inter-Battalion Shooting Events
- Workshop on Ruby on Rails
- Seminar on Organic Farming by Agriculture Department
- Seminar on Hazards of Mobile Rays by Botany Department
- Pak folk artist Warsi leave audience at Khalsa College captivated, recite Warish Shah's `Kalaam` on 19th April 2015
- Harwinder Hinda Memorial Football Tournament held at Khalsa College
- One Day Workshop on `Drinking water Testing` at Khalsa College
- KCA Prof selected for UGC Research Award for Research in Life Sciences
- UK Museum Expert shed light on Maharja Dalip Singh at Khalsa College To help Khalsa Colege to Modernize its Sikh history Museum
- Guru Nanak ji's 546th Gurpurab celebrated with Fervour KCGC takes out mega procession from Khalsa College to Golden Temple
- Book Fair organized at Khalsa College Amritsar
- Educational Tour of Economics Department on September 11, 2015
- Principal Dr. Mehal Singh released book Magistrate Mujrim
- Khalsa College gets 'Potential for Excellence status from UGC' to get Rs.1.5 crore special grant
- USA Students Visit
- Workshop on 'Computer Assembling and Networking'
- Seminar on Big Data
- Template for Science Research Journal : Current Report on Science and Technlology New
- World Physiotherapy Day New
- Extension lecture on Science as a tool to connect to Gurbani, September 29, 2016
- Economics Deptt. visit to Pingalwara
- Workshop on Creative Writing in English
- One Day Workshop on Radiation Detectors
- Seminar on Programing the Minds Through Hoilstic Education
- Alumni Meet 2015
- Activities of Department of Fashion Designing New
- Arambhik Ardas Divas New
- "Teeyan Festival"
- Gender Champions Club New
- Annual Sports Day
- 110th Convocation
- 2nd Inter Khalsa Colleges Diwali Tournament
- 7 Days National Workshop on Research Methodology (December 18-24, 2016)
- Notice Regarding Passport New
- Free BMD Test Camp at Physiotherapy Dept New
Alumni Meet 2015
Old Khalsa College Students Recall Memories at Alma-mater
Hundreds of Khalsa College’s old students today recalled their `rich memories’ relating the time spent in historic institution during the annual Alumni Meet-2015. The old `Khalsaz’ paid tributes to their alma-mater, vowing to protect its heritage and status as they called for building a new Khalsa University (KU).
The alumnus, settled across the world, arrived here after a long gap and shared age old memories. They started pouring in from morning and were welcomed at the College by the management and Principal. A resolution was passed that though the independence of Khalsa College which is now an autonomous college might be kept independent a separate Khalsa University should be set up the management.
The alumnus also witnessed a cultural program during which the students enthralled the audience with the folk songs, traditional orchestra and Jhoomer dance. Khalsa College Governing Council (KCGC) President Satyajit Singh Majithia said that it was the dream of College’s founders in 1892 to set up a university and with the support of one and all we will set up a separate university in the coming days.
He accompanied by KCGC honourary secretary Rajinder Mohan Singh Chhina and Principal Dr.Mehal Singh honoured College’s old students. They appreciated the efforts of Principal Dr.Mehal Singh for organizing the function meticulously. The power point presentation depicting the history of the College and its sister and its sister organizations was appreciated.
Chhina in his speech said that there were efforts to rope in ex- students from various foreign countries and would organize the next alumni along with the foundation day of the KCGC which established the College in 1892. The retired colonels, doctors, engineers and officials retired and serving attended the Alumni.
The Alumni in their addresses hailed the KCA as an institution of learning and said they achieved heights in life after attaining the education from here. They also vowed that they would do every bit to help the institution of higher learning to achieve more academic and heritage excellence. Dr.Mehal Singh said the objective of the Meet was to provide an opportunity to alumnus to share their sweet memories relating their times spent at College.